Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina By Alishba Cruise
Dhow Cruise Dinner is the most loved evening thing to do in Dubai. It is all about a lavish dinner, live Entertainment, background music and passing
by fascinating scenery while you are floating on the sea of Dubai through the skyscrapers. This is worth remembering Evening Out in Dubai. Enjoy the
taste of true Arabian hospitality.
Alishba Cruise offers freshly prepared gourmet 5-star catering cuisines, a widespread selection of beverages to cater your preference, enchanting instrumental music played, selection of live music performance with lighting effect to that creates celebration vibes, modern setup to pamper in extravagance, complimentary Wi-Fi connection to share your live experiences with your loved ones and most dedicated, personalized service to carry you out of the world during your 2 hours of sailing.
The cruise holds a capacity of 250 passengers. Exquisitely structured upper lower deck and upper deck offering the most expansive views of the nightfall. Creating ambience for many events, private gatherings and even your romantic night outs.
|Tour Type||Adult (Per Person)||Child (Age 3-9) (Per Person)||Child (Age up to 2 years)|
|Cruise + Dinner Buffet||AED 125||AED 115||Free of charge|
|Cruise + Dinner Buffet + Sharing Transportation (Within Dubai City limits only)||AED 160||AED 150||Free of Charge|
- 2 hours Cruise through the Dubai Marina Canal
- Welcome Drinks, Coffee, and Dates
- Mineral Water & Soft Drinks
- International Buffet Dinner
- Variety of Veg & Non-Veg Dishes
- English, Arabic & Indian Music (on background)
- Unlimited Refreshments on Deck
- Live Entertainment
- Boarding Location – Alishba Cruise is docked in Dubai Harbour next to Barasti Beach. For Google map location, Click Here.
- We do not accept bookings for specific tables and operate on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to have an upper deck table or lower deck preference, you should arrive early.
- There is ample parking space available in the Dubai Marina and JBR zones. To avoid evening road congestion, we suggest you arrive 30 minutes prior to your boarding time.
- Alishba Cruise have two decks in the boat, the lower deck is fully air-conditioned and the upper deck is open air without air conditioning.
- Dress Code—Preferably elegant wear with a choice of formal and casual clothing. During winter (November to March), it is recommended to carry a jacket to keep yourself warm if necessary.
- All booking should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by email or call at +971 4 447 3839.
- Reservation Office Timing:
9AM-7PM, Monday to Friday
- You must provide clear details of guest name, number of guests, date of tour, and pick up location (if SIC transportation is required).
- Cancellation or rescheduling requires 24 hours of advance notice. Subject to availability.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable.