Designed to resemble a billowing sail,
the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres,
dominating the Dubai coastline. At night,
it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded
by choreographed colour sculptures of
water and fire. This all-suite hotel
reflects the finest that the world has
With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce,
discreet in-suite check in, private
reception desk on every floor and a
brigade of highly trained butlers who
provide around-the-clock attention,
you can be assured of a highly personalised
service throughout your stay.
* Dubai International Airport 25 km.
* Rolls-Royce or BMW limousine service
available at a charge.
* Helicopter transfer.
The 5 Star Deluxe Burj Al Arab does
not have rooms; it has 202 duplex suites,
ranging from a capacious 170 sq. mts
to 780 sq. mts, across 27 floors, each
with its own Guest Services exclusive
for in-suites check-in and butler services.
In Suite Facilities:
* In addition to a dining and living
area, each suite has an office area
complete with laptop, Internet access,
private fax, printer and copier.
* Hidden network of advanced technology
- lighting, curtains and air-conditioning
at the touch of a button.
* 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand,
DVD, 93 cable channels, and 2 hotel
* Full range of men and ladies Hermes
amenities (full size bottles).
* Dining table for in-suite dining.
* A safe for the safe keeping of your
* Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows
and quilts to choose from.
* Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath,
complimented by a decadent bath menu
with music and Aromatherapy Associates
bath oils, prepared by your butler.
* Children’s amenities.
* A private bar and in-suite mini-bar.
* Assawan Spa & Health Club situated
on the 18th floor with magnificent views
over the Gulf. Treatment rooms, hydrotherapy
baths, oriental massage, stand-up solarium,
sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi, two
infinity pools, squash court, two fully
equipped fitness studios and an aerobics
* Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water
* Easy access to the newest and most
popular shopping malls, including Mall
of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
* Rolls-Royce chauffer shopping experience.
* Helicopter scenic tour over Dubai.
* Majles Al Bahar private beach, exclusive
for Burj Al Arab guests
* Yacht charter.
* Golf at world class golf courses such
as Montgomerie, Emirates Hills, Dubai
Greek and Arabian Ranches
8 restaurants and lounges,
* Al Mahara - award winning signature
seafood restaurant accessible by a three
minute virtual submarine voyage. Magnificent
oval aquarium visible throughout the
restaurant and 2 private dining rooms
for private functions at no extra cost.
* Al Muntaha - - which means the ultimate
or the highest at 200 metres above the
Arabian Gulf, offering Mediterranean
cuisine and unmatched view of The Palm
Jumeirah and The World Islands.
* Al Iwan - sea view restaurant. Finest
Arabian hospitality with décor
of dramatic gold, red and black
* Majlis Al Bahar - a casual alfresco
restaurant serving mediterranean specialities
with spectacular views of the gulf and
Burj Al Arab.
* Sahn Eddar - at the base of the world's
tallest atrium and offering light fine
fare and Afternoon Tea.
* Juna Lounge - a stylish and intimate
lounge with a fine selection of cigars.
* Skyview Bar - located adjacent to
Al Muntaha, a wonderful location for
pre- and post dinner drinks with views
of The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah,
and Jumeirah Beach shoreline.
* Bab Al Yam - cafe restaurant with
a relaxing atmosphere and stunning views
of the Arabian Gulf.
Private Banqueting and Meeting
* Al Falak Ballroom is a palatial,
two-tiered, domed ballroom crowned with
a unique crystal chandelier, located
at the top of Burj Al Arab.
* Boardrooms and Majlis also located
on the 27th floor offering stunning
views, the very latest technology and
services to match.
* Assawan Amphitheatre and Marina Garden
are perfect locations for cocktail receptions.
* In-house florist to see to your flower
* Catering by our very own award winning
Beach Resorts, Beach Bungalows and Villas
selection worldwide, take advantage of
our wide selection of accommodations available
to meet your budget and purpose, whether
it is for your leisure or business.